- Artificial Grass
- Putting Greens
- Pet Friendly Artificial Grass
- Sports Turf
What are the benefits of turf?
- Allergy Control: Turf/Artificial grass helps control dust, pollen, weeds which attract stinging and biting insects.
- Water Conservation & Purification: The biology of turf grass soils turns lawns into a perfect natural water purifier water travels into underground aquifers via the grass’s root zones. Soil microbes break chemicals down into harmless materials—including turf pesticide
- Home Value: Lawns are typically a major component of any highly valued home landscape. Landscaping a property properly can increase the value of a home by 10% to 15%
- Erosion: Turf’s fibrous root system binds the soil together preventing it from being carried off by rains and wind. The blades of grass also slow down rainwater, reducing the amount of soil being carried off by the force of the water.
- Regulates Temperature: Turf is considerably cooler than most other common surfaces, fifteen degrees colder than concrete and 30 degrees less than synthetic turf.
- NO Grass stains: Children can play as hard as they want on artificial turf and not get unsightly grass or mud stains on their clothing or their shoes. Sliding across natural grass normally results in long green or brown streaks that are extremely hard to get out. This doesn't happen with artificial turf.
- Drought Resistant: The only water an artificial turf lawn requires is to be rinsed occasionally to prevent odors and a buildup of dust. Otherwise, synthetic turf needs no water and is ideal for areas in which drought conditions can be severe. The lack of rain and other forms of precipitation can lead to water restrictions and strict penalties for homeowners who violate them.
Does turf require special maintenance and care? Do you offer maintenance service?
The only water an artificial turf lawn requires is to be rinsed occasionally to prevent odors and a buildup of dust. Otherwise, synthetic turf needs no water and is ideal for areas in which drought conditions can be severe. We do recommend OXYTURF Clean & Disinfectant to kill germs and bacteria in your yard, sports fields, playgrounds and even kennels to knock out germs on contact. We do NOT offer maintenance packages at this moment.